Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, Benue state, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes of the institution for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
All candidates who scored 120 and above in the recent UTME and wants to study at the institution, should go to any CBT Centre and log onto JAMB portal to Change their First Choice institution to Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, if they did not choose Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, as their first choice.Candidates who sat for the UTME but are awaiting the results of their Senior Secondary Certificates Examinations (SSCE) can also change their first choice institution to Fidei Polytechnic, if they are desirous to study at the institution.
READ ALSO: Auchi Poly SPAT Screening Exercise 2021/2022
Applications forms are also on sale for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the institution for Direct Entry (DE) programmes (FULL TIME) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The polytechnic runs the following accredited programmes:
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY:
ND Computer Engineering Technology
ND/HND Computer Science
ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering
HND Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines Option)
HND Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Telecommunications Option)
ND Fisheries & Aquatic Technology
ND Food Technology
ND Science Laboratory Technology
HND Science Laboratory Technology (Micro-Biology Option)
HND Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option)
HND Science Laboratory Technology (Bio-Chemistry Option)
HND Science Laboratory Technology (Physics/Electronics Option)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
ND/HND Building Technology
ND Estate Management & Valuation
ND/HND Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES: ND/HND Accountancy
ND Banking & Finance
ND/HND Business Administration & Management ND/HND Mass Communication
ND/HND Office Technology & Management ND/HND Public Administration
The institution also runs the following Polytechnic Diplomas:
Diploma in Architectural Technology
Diploma in Legal Studies
Diploma in Marketing
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Welding & Fabrication
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS UTME CANDIDATES:
All Candidates for UTME, in addition to possession of FIVE (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics, must have sat for the 2022 UTME and scored 120 and above.
B. DIRECT ENTRY PROGRAMMES (DURATION 2 YEARS)
1. Candidates for DE must have the requirements stated for UTME Candidates above.
2. Candidates in addition to (1) above, must also hold National Diploma (ND) or National Innovative Diploma (NID) Certificates with at least Lower Credits from accredited institutions in related disciplines with (1) year cognate experience or Industrial Training (IT)
3. Candidates with Passes (i.e. CGPA of 2.0 -2.49) at the ND/NID, but with two (2) or more years of cognate experience in a related field can also apply.
APPLICATION FEES DIRECT ENTRY:
(N 6,000.00) only Forms are payable at First Bank Plc, GBOKO, and Account Number: 2012907290 ACCOUNT NAME: Fidei Polytechnic Consultancy.
Candidates can obtain Admission Forms at the following places:
1. Polytechnic Campus: KM 8, GBOKO–ALIADE ROAD, GBOKO, BENUE STATE
.2. Cross River State: MARKETING DEPARTMENT; CROSS RIVER BROADCASTING CORPORATION (CRBC), OGOJA
SUBMISSION OF DIRECT ENTRY FORMS REQUIREMENTS
1. Photocopies of receipt of purchase of Admission form (two copies)
2. Photocopies of all relevant academic qualification, i.e. GCE O’ level certificate (two copies)
3. Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age (two copies)
4. Two passport-sized photographs
Signed:Gabriel Bem Abari,
For more enquiries, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the following numbers: 07030312917/09059988988/08066059636