City University of Seattle is pleased to award the 2022 International Student Presidential Merit Scholarships to exceptional students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Why choose to study at the City University of Seattle? The City University of Seattle is one of the top three MBA-producing schools in Washington State. It is globally renowned and is recognized among students for its job-skills-focused curriculum and experienced teaching staff, who have worked for some of the world’s most successful companies. The students are given many opportunities to learn in one of the fastest-growing cities for technology companies in the United States.
- Summer Quarter: June 15
- Fall Quarter: September 15
- Winter Quarter: December 15
- Spring Quarter: March 15
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate degree
Value of Award: $5,000
Number of Awards: Awards will be given on a first-come, first-served basis by acceptance letter issuance date until available funds have been awarded.
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- be first-time international applicants to CityU
- hold an F-1 Visa in the Seattle area
- be an active I-20 holder
- maintain full-time enrollment and begin their studies at CityU within one-quarter of the award letter.
- attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- iTEP Plus – 4.5
- TOEFL IBT – 87